Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Blogger on the Block...

   Ok...I reckon I will give this "blogging" a try.  Would rather write on my own blog and website than "update" on facebook and that "twitter-thing" anyway **lol** 
   I don't really have a set theme for my blog, but would rather just write about my day/week, or random personal thoughts and various experiences...some blogs may just be about how much I love being a mom, or tips on pet care...our new adventures with goats...maybe  gardening and homesteading...or my passion with quilting & sewing...thoughts on a book I have recently read...my new addiction in raising/showing holland lop bunnies or maybe just sharing personal experiences or loving and living with a child with autism...oh, and NCAA football season is coming...gotta put a plug-in for our Florida State Seminoles...Go NOLES!!! Basically, whatever comes to my mind when I feel the need to "blog".
    Thanks and God Bless!  ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment